WHY WEST CANADA TRADING ??
Since its creation in 2005, West Canada Trading Company was able to earn the esteem of its suppliers, clients, and government’s officials in Canada and over-seas. It has represented Canada in most important world agro-food fairs, and the grain industry in many official Canadian business missions to countries such as Libya, Algeria, Tunisia, Morocco, France, India, and China, Gdolf and Meddle East countries.
West Canada Trading Company is a member of the following association:
• CSCA (Canadian Special Crops Association)
• PULSE Canada
• Chamber of Commerce of Montreal/Canada.
Currently, West Canada Trading Company specializes in the export of:
• Cereals: Wheat, Barley, Oats, etc...
• Pulses: Beans, Chick peas, Flax, Lentils, Whole Peas, Split Peas, etc…
• Animal Feed: Feeding Barley, Corn, Pellets, Edible Peas, Sorghum,
• Milk Powder: FMCP, and Dairy Pruducts
One of its strategies has been to create branch offices or recruit agents in Africa, Europe, the Middle East and South America, who can reach people easily, get information on the market, react quickly, and participate in providing a wide variety of products at competitive prices. Canada Grain Algeria, a new branch of Canada Grain, was created in 2002, to cover the Algerian market.